In honor of National Massage Therapy Awareness Week, I’m posting one of my favorite lists pulled together from various sources. We all need a laugh now and again! You’ll know you’re a massage therapist if you laugh or nod your head as you read this list.
(Thanks to everyone who contributed to my list. No, I didn’t think these up on my own.)
10. You call 20 to 30 hours a week “full time”.
9. Snoring, drooling and farting are all high compliments.
8. Everyone you know tells you about this knot that they have.
7. Everyone wants a massage at your family reunions.
6. You’re the strongest muscle relaxant available without a prescription.
5. You make A & P jokes.
4. You notice someone’s posture before their looks or clothes.
3. You ask for medical books for your birthday.
2. Someone says Tensor Fasciae Latae and you know it’s not a coffee drink.
AND the number one reason to believe you’re a massage therapist……..
1. Someone says you’re a pain in the butt and you actually think of the names of the muscles.