Angel Light Therapeutic Massage LLC
I work by appointment only. Please call or email to reserve your time.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a scheduled appointment, please provide 24-hours advance notice, or you will be charged a no-show fee for the amount of the session. If you are paying with a gift certificate, it will become forfeit.
- Illness and emergencies will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you need to cancel an appointment due to illness or emergency, please call to avoid being charged a no-show fee.
- If you have a fever, a known infection, or have experienced vomiting or diarrhea within 24 hours prior to your appointment time, I request that you cancel your session.
- If you are running late, please contact me to let me know. You may or may not be able to push your appointment time back depending on that days scheduling.
- Once you are 15 minutes late, if you have not called, you have missed your appointment and will be invoiced for the amount of the session.
- Payment may be made in the form of cash or check payable to Angel Light Massage.
- Payment is expected at the end of your appointment.
- Prepayment with a credit card can be done at my website – MassageBatesvilleIndiana.com.
- Any returned checks for insufficient funds will incur a $20 processing fee.
- Please silence your cell phone during the session, unless we have discussed leaving it on for specific reasons.
- As a courtesy to my other clients who may have allergies, please refrain from wearing things that are heavily scented, especially those with artificial fragrances.
- I believe in respecting the time of each of my clients. Please schedule your appointment when you can arrive on time. Your massage time begins and ends at the scheduled time.
- Please note, that if you are a new client, you will need to fill out paperwork and complete a short intake. To make things go a bit more quickly, you can fill out the intake form that is available at my website -MassageBatesvilleIndiana.com.
Informed Consent and Client Agreement:
- Massage therapy is strictly therapeutic and therefore strictly non-sexual.
- If you behave inappropriately during the session, I have the right to end the massage, and you will be charged the full amount for the appointment. Charges may be pressed with local authorities depending on the severity of the behavior.
- While therapeutic, massage is not a replacement for medical care, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Some kinds of massage may be inappropriate for certain medical conditions, and you should inform your massage therapist of your medical history to the best of your knowledge. If you omit anything that leads to negative results, it is your responsibility and not that of the massage therapist.